Household Support Fund

The Household Support Fund will be administered by Derbyshire County Council who has received some information following the government’s announcement.

They are working as quickly as possible on this new and complex scheme in order to make the money available to people in need as soon as they can. Information on the scheme and how to apply will be promoted to residents and partners as soon as it is available.

If you are struggling with a specific need then you can apply for a payment from the Discretionary Fund that is also administered by Derbyshire County Council.