Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Learn more about cookies at the All About Cookies.org website
- Get comprehensive information about seeing and deleting cookies at the About Cookies website
You can control the cookies set by this website in the Cookie Settings panel. You can change your preferences at any time.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
The cookies/local storage we use on www.derbyshiredales.gov.uk are:
These are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Cookie name: a63eb461ed19f24c76fb32eb0f4587a7, Expires: session (used to connect with the server)
This cookie maintains a link with your browser to ensure that the correct information is being sent to you, and expires when you close your web browser.
These enhance website functionality and allow for personalisation, such as controlling cookie consent and notifications. The website may not function to full effect if you do not allow them.
Privacy and Cookie Consent Manager - provided by the Council Advertising Network (CAN)
- Cookie name: euconsent-v2, Expires: 13 months (used to save user advertising tracking preferences)
- Cookie name: addtl_consent, Expires: 1 month (used to save additional cookie consent settings)
- Cookie name: _pbjs_userid_consent_data, Expires: 1 month (used to know if the user's consent choices have changed since the last page load)
- Cookie name: cto_bundle, Expires: 13 months (used to provide functions across pages)
- Cookie name: __qca, Expires: 5 years (used to store and track audience reach)
These allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so that we can measure and improve the website. They help us know which pages are most or least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Cookie name: _ga, Expires: 2 years (used to distinguish users)
- Cookie name: _gid, Expires: 24 hours (used to distinguish users)
- Cookie name: _gat, Expires: 1 minute (used to throttle request rate)
- Cookie name: _gat_UA-*, Expires: 1 minute (used to throttle request rate)
- Cookie name: _utma, Expires: 2 years (used to record visit time and frequency)
- Cookie name: _utmb, Expires: 30 minutes (used to identify new visits)
- Cookie name: _utmc, Expires: When the browser is closed (used to identify new visits)
- Cookie name: _utmz, Expires: 6 months (used to store traffic source)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites at Google's website
- More information about Google Analytics privacy at Google's website
Council Advertising Network
Google DFP uses the following cookies: _gads, _drt, _id.
You can opt out of getting personalised adverts on the Your Online Choices website.