We make every effort to ensure the currency, accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the documents stored, served and accessed by this website. However, the council and its employees will not be held responsible for any form of loss or misinformation occurring due to the use of or reliance upon the information provided on this site. This website is provided 'as is' and we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and images on this site.
This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Frequent changes are made to the website; these may be made to any area, at any time and without notification.
Although the website is available internationally, all services described herein and provided by Derbyshire Dales District Council are available only within the area covered by Derbyshire Dales District Council in the United Kingdom.
We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions without notice. It is up to you to regularly review the Terms and Conditions in case there are any changes. Continued use of the Derbyshire Dales District Council website after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
Thus, you assume full responsibility for using the information on this website, and you understand and agree that neither Derbyshire Dales District Council nor any of its employees are responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
This statement only covers the Derbyshire Dales District Council websites maintained by us (www.derbyshiredales.gov.uk), and does not cover other websites linked from our site.
Linking to www.derbyshiredales.gov.uk
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Derbyshire Dales District Council pages must load into the user's entire window.
Links to other sites
We would not usually consider adding a link for business or commercial entities, including price comparison websites and directories, unless they provide services on our behalf or those of our public service partners.
We will support the following bodies through linking:
- Government, public sector and education sector bodies - as appropriate when identified by us or when deemed to be useful to residents or other stakeholders
- Local registered charities - groups within the district that we have a working partnership with
- Voluntary groups or services - if they are funded by us, and then only as part of appropriate content generated by the District Council service supplying the funding.
Links may be considered unsuitable if:
- We consider the website is not being kept up-to-date
- The website is not accessible
- The request is from a commercial organisation
- This includes individuals offering services for profit
- The request promotes commercial activity that could be seen as a council endorsement a specific external services provider or organisation
- The request is from an organisation whose operations are at variance with our objectives and policies about equality and diversity
- The content is considered to be unsuitable.
- We will not link to websites with a political affinity, or any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material. Or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, likely to give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law
- We believe requests have been made by individuals who are impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation
- The request appears to be primarily motivated to improve a website's search engine rankings
- We do not have an existing, appropriate context on our website from which to link
- We already link to a more comprehensive source of information that includes the link requested or provides trustworthy, equivalent information
We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the web site will meet accessibility standards.
We make every effort to virus check the files available for downloading on this site. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may happen from the use of downloaded material. We recommend that users re-check all downloaded material with their own virus check software.
Copyright © Derbyshire Dales District Council
These pages, unless it says differently, are copyright protected. All rights reserved. You may print pages for your personal use. However, reproduction of this material in any form is forbidden without the written permission of Derbyshire Dales District Council. The law of England and Wales applies to the content of this web site.