This consultation ended on 25 April 2013.
Derbyshire Dales District Council are preparing a Local Plan to manage development within the Plan area up to 2028. As part of preparing its Local Plan the Council must carry out a Sustainability Appraisal of the Plans options and proposals.
The first step in the Sustainability Appraisal process is to prepare and consult upon a Scoping Report, which sets out the key sustainability issues and proposes a Sustainability Appraisal Framework that will be used to assess the environmental, social and economic effects of the emerging Local Plan.
As part of the preparation of the Derbyshire Dales Local Plan a review and update of the Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report has been undertaken. The Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report Addendum is available for viewing [PDF 0.25MB].
The Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report Addendum should be read in conjunction with the 2009 Joint Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report and its associated Topic Paper which are set out below:
- Air Noise and Light Pollution [PDF 1.33MB]
- Biodiversity and Green Infrastructure [PDF 1.6MB]
- Climate Change [PDF 1.89MB]
- Community Safety and Neighbourhood Quality [PDF 1.29MB]
- Employment and Economy [PDF 1.2MB]
- Health and Well Being [PDF 1.99MB]
- Homes for Everyone [PDF 1.9MB]
- Landscape Character and Natural Resources [PDF 2.65MB]
- Leisure and Recreation [PDF 1.31MB]
- Townscape Quality [PDF 1.56MB]
- Transport and Access [PDF 2.39MB]
- Water Resources and Flood Risk [PDF 1.73MB]
A consultation period of six weeks from 15th March until 26th April 2013 is being carried out to ensure that the Sustainability Appraisal Framework, scope and level of detail are sufficient to inform subsequent stages of the Sustainability Appraisal of the Local Plan. If you would like to make comments in the Derbyshire Dales Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report Addendum you can send your comments:
Planning and Housing Services
Derbyshire Dales District Council