Apologies but our phone lines are very busy right now. To save time, do it online. You can apply, pay, request and report issues such as missed waste collections.

Skip to content

Technical information

Follow the links below for technical information and guidance:

Further detailed information and guidance is available on the planning portal under building regulations section including all the Approved Documents. www.planningportal.co.uk

Any issues relating to Public drainage are dealt with by Severn Trent Water, information is available on their website www.stwater.co.uk

Further information on Local Authority Building Control via the LABC website www.labc.uk.com

For site health and safety issues contact the Health and Safety Executive www.hse.gov.uk/construction/

Local Authority Building Control new home warranty www.labcnhw.co.uk

Building Control Guidance Note