Tuesday morning walks (weekly)
- Walk leaders: Donna, Lyn, Marcus, Nigel
- Walk description: This walk is very steady, on good ground and if hills are included they are taken slowly with breaks. Stiles are avoided. This is a lovely opportunity to walk with a group of people who care about each others welfare and look after one another. The walks are about 2 miles and there will be opportunity for refreshments afterwards at one of the local cafes.
- Time: 10.30am
- Duration: 60 - 90mins
- Meeting point: War Memorial at Whitworth Park, by the car park.
Walks for All - Fully Accessible, Dementia Friendly, Walk and Talk afternoon walk (monthly)
Every Second Tuesday of the month at 2pm our fully accessible dementia friendly walk and talk meets at the Whitworth Park in Darley Dale for up to an hour of walking, talking, sitting, chatting and ending in refreshments in the cafe. Full details on the 'Walks for All' page here.
- Walk leaders: Kay, John and Helen
- Walk description: Very easy walk
- Time: 2pm
- Duration: up to 60mins
- Meeting point: Whitworth Park War Memorial, by the car park.