At a public meeting at Ashbourne Methodist Church on Monday 20 March at 6pm all Ashbourne Reborn partners will be present to provide everyone with an update on the overall £15-million programme and the two specific projects.
This meeting is open to everyone.
- Introduction to Ashbourne Reborn, how the proposals were developed by local partners and a chance to hear more about the work of the Ashbourne Town Team
- Transforming our town centre – find out more about how the investment will improve the public spaces, roads and pavements through the centre of town
- The Link Community Hub – hear about the exciting plans to transform Ashbourne Methodist Church into a community hub and modern hostel accommodation with waterside garden space
- How to stay in touch and get involved – what will happen next, how you can keep in touch and have your say
- Questions – an opportunity to ask your questions and make comments on the proposals
The meeting will start at 6pm and hot drinks will be provided. It is due to finish between 7.15 and 7.30
The meeting will be recorded with seating areas available that will not be filmed
To be kept informed about the progress of Ashbourne Reborn, sign up for email updates (tick the Ashbourne Reborn option).