Councillor complaint

District, Parish or Town Councillor complaints

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Councillor of Derbyshire Dales District Council or a member of one of our parish or town councils, you must complete and return one of the complaint forms below:

Councillor Complaint Form [Word 0.18MB]

Councillor Complaint Form [PDF 0.09MB]

View more information on how your complaint will be handled

Contact details

Complaints Officer
Derbyshire Dales District Council
Town Hall
Bank Road

Tel: 01629 761 300 / 301

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

A-Z of services