A schedule of committee meeting is agreed by full Council at the beginning of each Civic Year (May of each year). The council meetings calendar provides the dates of all council meetings, most of which are held in public.
You can obtain further information on the committees (agenda, minutes and committee members) by selecting the committee name. Meetings start at 6pm unless otherwise stated and are held at the Town Hall, Matlock (except for some Planning meetings, which are also held at Ashbourne #).
2019 / 2020
Please note: These dates are subject to change; please check this page regularly.
|Committee||May 2019||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep||Oct||Nov||Dec||Jan 2020||Feb||Mar||Apr||May|
|Community & Environment||26||21||30||11*||
|Governance & Resources||11||05||14*||09||12||14|
|Planning #||18||16||13||10||08||05 *||03||14||04||03||07||05|
|Joint Consultative Group (2.30pm)||25||15||23||09|
|Central Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Southern Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Northern Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Licensing & Appeals||04||17||30||22|
|Town & Parish Conference||23|
(1) = Budget Meeting
(2) = Civic and Ceremonial Annual Meeting
- (3) = Annual Governance Statement
(4) = Audited Statement of Accounts
- # = All at Matlock Town Hall
- * = Planning Committee 05/11/19 Cancelled due to lack of business.
- * = Community & Environment Committee 11/12/19 Cancelled and business moved to February 2020 meeting due to UKPE
- * = G&R CANCELLED Due to adverse weather conditions
If you have any questions or comments regarding a committee meeting please contact Democratic Services.
Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
01629 761 375