A schedule of committee meeting is agreed by full Council at the beginning of each Civic Year (May of each year). The council meetings calendar provides the dates of all council meetings, most of which are held in public.
You can obtain further information on the committees (agenda, minutes and committee members) by selecting the committee name. Meetings start at 6pm unless otherwise stated and are held at the Town Hall, Matlock (except for some Planning meetings, which are also held at Ashbourne #).
CORONA VIRUS - Please note that the calendar of meetings is currently suspended. Those meetings marked (C) below are definitely cancelled. Updates regarding alternative arrangements will appear here when confirmed.
Update - Please see here for details of an extraordinary Council meeting on 12 May.
2019 / 2020
Please note: These dates are subject to change; please check this page regularly.
|Committee||May 2019||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep||Oct||Nov||Dec||Jan 2020||Feb||Mar||Apr||May|
|Community & Environment||26||21||30||11*||
|Governance & Resources||11||05||14*||09||12||14 (C)|
|Planning #||18||16||13||10||08||05 *||03||14||04||03||07 (C)||05 (C)|
|Joint Consultative Group (2.30pm)||25||15||29||09 (C)|
|Central Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Southern Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Northern Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Licensing & Appeals||04||17||30||22 (C)|
|Town & Parish Conference||23|
(1) = Budget Meeting
(2) = Civic and Ceremonial Annual Meeting
- (3) = Annual Governance Statement
(4) = Audited Statement of Accounts
- # = All at Matlock Town Hall
- * = Planning Committee 05/11/19 Cancelled due to lack of business.
- * = Community & Environment Committee 11/12/19 Cancelled and business moved to February 2020 meeting due to UKPE
- * = Governance & Resources Committee 14/11/19 CANCELLED due to adverse weather conditions
- * = Special Council 18/12/19 Award of the Waste and Recycling Contract
If you have any questions or comments regarding a committee meeting please contact Democratic Services.