Tuesday morning walks (fortnightly)
We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings of the month.
- Walk leaders: Linda and Pete
- Walk description: A steady walk using rougher footpaths and terrain including some stiles and hills. Walking as part of a small group is a good way to start and keep going. You'll make friends, encourage each other, and discover new walks in and around your neighbourhood. Why not encourage a friend to come with you?
- Time: 10:30am
- Duration: ~90 minutes covering about 3 miles
- Meeting point: 2nd Tuesday of month at Coldwell End car park (£2 to Parish Council) at the top of Youlgrave village. 4th Tuesday of month at various locations, see list below
- March 14th - Coldwell End car park
- March 28th - Coldwell End car park
- April 4th - Coldwell End car park
- April 25th - Minninglow car park, Mouldridge Lane, Pikehall
- May 2nd - Coldwell End car park
- May 23rd - Biggin on the main road
- June 6th - Coldwell End car park
- June 27th - Winster in the car park at the top of West Bank