Tuesday morning walks (fortnightly)
We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings of the month.
- Walk leaders: Linda and Pete
- Walk description: A steady walk using rougher footpaths and terrain including some stiles and hills. Walking as part of a small group is a good way to start and keep going. You'll make friends, encourage each other, and discover new walks in and around your neighbourhood. Why not encourage a friend to come with you?
- Time: 10:30am
- Duration: ~90 minutes covering about 3 miles
- Meeting point: 2nd Tuesday of month at Coldwell End car park (£2 to Parish Council) at the top of Youlgrave village. 4th Tuesday of month at various locations, see list below
- November 28th - Biggin - park at village hall car park near church
- December 12th - Coldwell End car park
- December 26th - no walk
- January 9th - Coldwell End car park
- January 23rd - Minninglow car park (p&d card payment) - High Peak Trail
- February 13th - Coldwell End car park
- February 27th - Birchover Main Street by Red Lion pub – walk on Stanton Moor
- March 12th - Coldwell End car park
- March 26th - Elton Main Street near cricket pitch – walk to Robin Hoods Stride