Housing Needs Surveys are undertaken to establish if there is an affordable housing need in a parish and the type and mix of homes required. It is an essential part of planning for future housing requirements.
We have worked with many rural communities in Derbyshire Dales to carry out Housing Needs Surveys, many of which have led to affordable housing schemes.
Housing Needs Surveys by parish
The below parishes, listed alphabetically, have completed Housing Needs Surveys:
- Bakewell - 2015 [PDF 901KB]
- Bonsall - 2013 [PDF 32KB]
- Bradwell - 2014 [PDF 200KB]
- Bradwell - 2021 [PDF 7MB]
- Brassington - 2016 [PDF 84KB]
- Eyam - 2020 [PDF 2.3MB]
- Hartington - 2014 [PDF 171KB]
- Hathersage - 2016 [PDF 1.4MB]
- Hulland Ward - 2013 [PDF 32KB]
- Litton - 2014 [PDF 19KB]
- Middleton by Wirksworth - 2016 [PDF 601KB]
- Over Haddon - 2020 [PDF 923KB]
- Parwich - 2022 [PDF 2.1MB]
- Taddington, Chelmorton, Flagg, Blackwell in the Peak, Brushfield & Sheldon - 2016 [PDF 1.5MB]
- Tideswell - 2011 [PDF 78KB]
- Tideswell - 2017 [PDF 78KB]
- Winster - 2012 [PDF 54KB]
- Youlgrave - 2020 [PDF 2.6MB]
You can contact our Rural Housing Enabler for more information or to discuss undertaking a survey in your local area, perhaps as part of your Neighbourhood Development Plan or Parish Plan.
- Telephone: 01629 761256