Charity No. 518884
The Ernest Bailey Charity considers requests for financial assistance annually. In 2021, £2,385 was awarded between 17 local groups and individuals.
The Charity is required to ensure that funds must be applied for the general benefit of the inhabitants of Matlock and district (Matlock, Matlock Bath, Bonsall, Cromford, Darley Dale, Northwood and Tinkersley, part of Rowsley, South Darley, Starkholmes and Tansley) in one or more of the following ways:-
- For the relief of the aged and poor
- For the relief of distress and sickness
- To support facilities for recreation and other leisure time activities
- To support educational facilities
- In such other way as the Trustees think fitClick here to apply.
Applications open in the last week of August and closes at the end of September.
For further information please contact Emma Mortimer, Community Development Officer:
- phone: 01629 761392