2013/14 Draft Performance Plan and Revenue Budget
Our Draft Performance Plan and Revenue Budget for 2013/14 is now available:
- 2013/14 Draft Performance Plan and Revenue Budget [PDF 1.19MB]
- 2013/14 Draft Performance Plan – Appendix 1 – Service Performance Indicators [PDF 0.84MB]
The final version reporting our 2012/13 performance will be published on 28 June 2013
2012/13 Performance Plan and Revenue Budget
Our Performance Plan and Summary Budget is an essential management and monitoring tool. The Plan contains information about all of the District Council's services linked to the aims and objectives of the District Council's Corporate Plan.
Our 2012/13 Performance Plan has been streamlined to focus on priority issues.
The Plan includes our 'Key Performance Indicators' i.e. our 16 Priority Performance Indicators, 8 Corporate Plan targets and a small number of other performance indicators of corporate significance. The plan also includes the Revenue Budget for each service for 2012/13.
Just a few highlights:
- We achieved 78% of our 2011/12 Corporate Plan targets on or before deadline
- We improved or sustained our performance in 60% of our Priority Indicators in 2011/12
The remaining 'Service Performance Indicators' form a separate Appendix 2.
- 2012/13 Performance Plan and Summary Budget [PDF 1.29MB]
- 2012/13 Service Performance Indicators - Appendix 2 [PDF 1.63MB]
Performance Management Handbook
This handbook sets out what performance management is and why it is so important to achieving and demonstrating improvement. It explains what the District Council and its staff do to plan activity and to monitor, report and improve performance in order to deliver its priorities.
- Performance Management Handbook [PDF 838KB]
Performance of the District Council's Priorities
The District Council manages its services throughout the year using Priority Performance Indicators and a 'traffic light' system. These are reported twice a year to our 3 Policy Committees.
Below are summaries of our performance against Priority Indicators in 2010/11 to 2011/12, our targets for 2012/13 and the current risk classification.
- Corporate Committee Summary – 14 June 2012 [PDF 21KB]
- Community Committee Summary – 12 July 2012 [PDF 18KB]
- Environment Committee Summary – 23 August 2012 [PDF 17KB]
2012/13 Half Year Performance
- April to October 2012 - Corporate Committee 13 December 2012 [PDF 31.9KB]
- April to November 2012 - Community Committee 17 January 2013 [PDF 25.5KB]
Please refer to pages 6 to 7 in the Performance Management Handbook above for more details of our approach to performance management. The full reports to the Policy Committees are available below:
- Corporate Committee Report - 13 December 2012 [PFD 7.46MB]
- Corporate Committee Report - 14 June 2012 [PDF 2.62MB]
- Community Committee Report - 17 January 2013 [PDF 4.47MB]
- Community Committee Report - 12 July 2012 [PDF 4.09MB]
- Environment Committee Report - 23 August 2012 [PDF 2.13MB]