2017/18 Service Plans
Our service plans form an important part of the management and monitoring of Council services. They contain details of the services we will deliver, linked to the aims and objectives of the Corporate Plan.
Our service plans for 2017/18 were agreed by Council on 2 March 2017 and contain our performance during 2016/17 and our targets for 2017/18.
The Plan includes our 13 ‘Corporate Plan Indicators’ and a further 12 ‘Key Performance Indicators’ which will be monitored quarterly, as well as service indicators which will be reported at the end of each financial year. The service plans also include information on staff resources and budgets to clarify the link between service levels and resources.
- 2017/18 Service Plans [PDF 1.2MB]
Performance Management Handbook
This handbook sets out what performance management is and why it is so important to achieving and demonstrating improvement. It explains what the District Council and its staff do to plan activity and to monitor, report and improve performance in order to deliver its priorities. Please see the latest version below - published in October 2016
- Performance Management Handbook [PDF 664KB]
Performance of the District Council's Priorities
The District Council manages its services throughout the year using ‘Corporate Plan Indicators’ and ‘Key Performance Indicators’ and a traffic light system. From April 2016 these will be reported twice a year to Council.
Below are summaries of our performance against the targets we set for all our priority indicators.
Reports to Council in 2017/18
Below are summaries of our performance against the targets we set for all our priority indicators:
- Council 30 November 2017
Reports to Council in 2016/17
Below are summaries of our performance against the targets we set for all our priority indicators;
- Council 22 June 2017
- Council 2 March 2017
- Council 24 November 2016
Reports to Council in 2015/16
Below are summaries of our performance against the targets we set for all our Priority Indicators.
- Council 30 June 2016
- Council 25th June 2015
- Corporate Committee - 26 June 2014 [PDF 0.02MB]
- Community Committee - 10 July 2014 [PDF 0.02MB]
- Environment Committee - 17 July 2014 [PDF 0.02MB]
Performance Summaries (first of twice yearly reports)
- Corporate Committee - 27 June 2013 [PDF 526KB]
- Community Committee - 11 July 2013 [PDF 117KB]
- Environment Committee - 18 July 2013 [PDF 263KB]
Half year progress
- Corporate Committee - 12 December 2013
- Community Committee - 16 January 2014
- Environment Committee - 27 February 2014
- Corporate Committee – 14 June 2012 [PDF 21KB]
- Community Committee – 12 July 2012 [PDF 18KB]
- Environment Committee – 23 August 2012 [PDF 17KB]
Half Year progress
- Corporate Committee 13 December 2012 [PDF 31.9KB]
- Community Committee 17 January 2013 [PDF 25.5KB]
- Note - no half year report to Environment Committee
Please refer to pages 6 to 7 in the Performance Management Handbook above for more details of our approach to performance management.
Full listing of Performance Management Reports from 2012/13 - 2013/14