2014/15 Performance Plan and Revenue Budget
Our Performance Plan and Summary Budget is an essential management and monitoring tool. The Plan contains information about all of the District Council's services linked to the aims and objectives of the District Council's Corporate Plan.
Our 2014/15 Performance Plan and Revenue Budget agreed by Council on 6 March 2014 contains our performance during 2013/14 and our targets for this year.
The Plan includes our 'Key Performance Indicators' i.e. our 15 Priority Indicators, 11 Corporate Plan targets and a small number of other performance indicators of corporate significance. The Plan also includes the Revenue Budget for each service.
The remaining ' Service Performance Indicators' are contained within a separate Appendix 1.
- 2014/15 Performance Plan and Summary Budget [PDF 1.78MB]
- Appendix 2 - 2014/15 Service Performance Indicators [1.41MB]
Performance Management Handbook
This handbook sets out what performance management is and why it is so important to achieving and demonstrating improvement. It explains what the District Council and its staff do to plan activity and to monitor, report and improve performance in order to deliver its priorities. Please see the latest version below - published in November 2013.
- Performance Management Handbook [PDF 878KB]
Performance of the District Council's Priorities
The District Council manages its services throughout the year using Priority Performance Indicators and a 'traffic light' system. These are reported twice a year to our 3 Policy Committees.
Reports to Policy Committees in 2014/15
Below are summaries of our performance against Priority Indicators in 2013/14, and our targets for 2014/15.
- Corporate Committee - 26 June 2014 [PDF 0.02MB]
- Community Committee - 10 July 2014 [PDF 0.02MB]
- Environment Committee - 17 July 2014 [PDF 0.02MB]
Performance Summaries (first of twice yearly reports)
- Corporate Committee - 27 June 2013 [PDF 526KB]
- Community Committee - 11 July 2013 [PDF 117KB]
- Environment Committee - 18 July 2013 [PDF 263KB]
Half year progress
- Corporate Committee - 12 December 2013
- Community Committee - 16 January 2014
- Environment Committee - 27 February 2014
- Corporate Committee – 14 June 2012 [PDF 21KB]
- Community Committee – 12 July 2012 [PDF 18KB]
- Environment Committee – 23 August 2012 [PDF 17KB]
Half Year progress
- Corporate Committee 13 December 2012 [PDF 31.9KB]
- Community Committee 17 January 2013 [PDF 25.5KB]
- Note - no half year report to Environment Committee
Please refer to pages 6 to 7 in the Performance Management Handbook above for more details of our approach to performance management.
Full listing of Performance Management Reports from 2012/13 - 2013/14