Agenda items scheduled for this meeting, to be held in the Council Chamber at Matlock Town Hall, include:
- Review of Gambling Statement of Principles (Licensing Policy)
- Licensing & Appeals Sub-Committee Procedures
- Implementation of National Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Licensing Standards - Progress Report
- The Mobile Homes (requirement for manager of site to be a fit and proper person) (England) Regulations 2020 - Introduction of Fees Policy
Members of the public are able to comment or ask questions on the items listed in the agenda and must give notice before 12 noon on the day preceding the meeting by:
- Web-form: Make your submission here.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Democratic Services, Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Matlock DE4 3NN
The Committee Team will assist any member of the public without access to electronic means by capturing their concerns over the telephone. Phone: 01629 761133 (working days only 9am – 5pm).
Written representations received by the deadline will be read out at the meeting. Verbal contributors will be given instructions on how to join the meeting after giving notice.