Derbyshire Dales businesses will get sound advice on how to give their business a boost at a series of free events in November.
Organised by Derbyshire Dales District Council on the theme of 'Promoting business growth', evening business forums will take place at Ashbourne Leisure Centre (10th), Matlock Town Hall (17th), and Bakewell Agricultural Business Centre (25th).
Part of the District Council's business engagement programme, the events will be hosted by Chief Executive Dorcas Bunton to increase awareness of the help and funding available for local firms.
Topics covered at the forums will include:
- Marketing on a Limited Budget (at Bakewell and Matlock Forums)
- Derby Enterprise Growth Fund (at Ashbourne Forum)
- Other rural programmes including LEADER
- Update from Dorcas Bunton (Chief Executive, DDDC)
- 'How's Business?' session
District Council Leader Councillor Lewis Rose OBE said:
"The feedback from our previous round of forums in March was really positive. This time we are focusing on business support grants, marketing and networking – all areas which can benefit small businesses. At a time when several funding schemes are open for applications, we hope that a wide range of businesses will attend these free evening events to learn how they can benefit.'
- The forums run from 6.00 to 8.00pm on each of the days and businesses can register online.