Our Cow Shed Beer Festival returns for its third year on Friday 19th & Saturday 20th June 2020.
Once again our Bakewell Agricultural Business Centre plays host to this fantastic event, with a great variety of locally sourced ales and ciders, plus food stalls and live music.
The £6 entry (£8 on the day) includes a souvenir Cow Shed glass, beer tasting menu and a free first half pint of your favourite tipple!
But you can grab even cheaper £4 Early Bird tickets when you book during the month of April when the booking link appears on this page.
Follow our Facebook page for all the latest information and sign up for email updates at www.derbyshiredales.gov.uk/enewsreg
The Cow Shed in 2020 will showcase 40 ales from within 30 miles of the popular market town, plus local cider, food stalls and live music.
We will be open until 10.30pm on both days.
Beer list40 fantastic local ales will be brought together by main sponsors Peak Ales.
Food & entertainment
Food stalls for your delectation at Cow Shed 2020 are yet to be determined.
We will have a fabulous local live band playing on Saturday of the festival, supported by the fantastic Beat NTrak DJ Landrover.
Children will only allowed in the afternoon until 6pm - and we also welcome well behaved dogs on a lead.
The Cow Shed Beer Festival is organised by Derbyshire Dales District Council and you can follow our Facebook page for all the latest information and sign up for email updates at www.derbyshiredales.gov.uk/enewsreg
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking & transport
- There is plentiful parking at the event venue - the Agricultural Business Centre in Bakewell (parking charges).
- Trent Barton's 6.1 service operates between Derby, Belper, Wirksworth, Matlock and Bakewell - view the timetable.
- The Transpeak service runs every hour from Derby Bus Station, directly along the A6 to Bakewell and Buxton. Three times a day buses continue along the A6 to serve Manchester.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a free pass when you book online here.
Terms & Conditions
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, sold, offered for sale, exchanged or returned.
- The Cow Shed Beer Festival staff may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all members of the public when entering the event or if there is any cause for suspicion.
- The Cow Shed Beer Festival staff reserve the right to search bags.
- Staff reserve the right to request identification from any person looking under the age of 25 when purchasing alcohol.
- The event welcomes well-behaved children to the day sessions (no later than 6pm), provided that they are accompanied by their parents or guardians at all times. The parents/guardians of any child found to be unsupervised, or misbehaving will be asked to leave the event along with their child/children. There is no entry cost for children.
- DDDC cannot offer exchanges or refunds for any tokens.
- DDDC cannot be held responsible for any tokens that are lost or stolen.
- Only food or drink bought at the event may be consumed on the premises.
- DDDC cannot accept responsibility for any personal property.
- All adults present consent to being filmed/ photographed, images and recordings may be used to promote The Cow Shed Beer Festival and its activities in print, in the media and on websites.
- In the interests of public safety DDDC reserves the right to request attendees to leave the festival at any time for safety reasons.
- DDDC reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification.
- DDDC reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time.
- We hold a zero tolerance policy for drunken or antisocial behaviour.
- Alcohol is only permitted outside the main Cow Shed arena in the designated area.
- DDDC is not responsible for any loss damage or injury howsoever caused unless caused by the negligence of DDDC.
- Statutory rights are not affected
- All tickets purchased prior to the event are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled due to unforeseen reasons.