Bakewell Visitor Centre is fully accessible and ideally placed to welcome you to the area. The Centre is a joint venture between the Peak District National Park Authority and Derbyshire Dales District Council and is located in the atmospheric 17th century Old Market Hall, which also houses a photographic gallery on the mezzanine floor.
- National Park information
- Local and national tourist information
- Local and national accommodation bookings
- Public transport information, timetables and Day Rover tickets
- Theatre programmes, theatre vouchers and Buxton Opera House tickets
- Information and tickets for local events
- Fax and photocopy service
- Local arts and crafts, walk and guide books, gifts and clothing
Please note that the Centre is now closed due to the current Covid 19 lock down.
|April - October||Daily||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|November - March||Daily||10.30am - 4.30pm|
|Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day|
Old Market Hall
Tel: 01629 816 558