Created by our Active Communities Team, Clubs First gathers insight from clubs using a simple online registration process.
Information gathered is then used to shape the offer of support back to those engaged in the programme to ensure what we provide is what clubs need.
Clubs registering for Clubs First will gain significant benefit, including:
- Priority Access to Club Education Workshops - Providing useful, locally run courses on key topics such as first aid, funding and safeguarding
- Clubs First Newsletters - Keeping you up to speed with the latest news and information that can benefit your club
- Clubs First Conference - An annual opportunity for clubs to network, share best practice and find out useful information you can take back and use in your club
- Facility Improvement Support - Advice and guidance to support you in developing your clubs facilities
- Priority for Programme Funding - We will work with Club First partners to help deliver key projects locally eg. Sportivate, Club Developers and Sport England's new programme, Satellite Clubs
To register for Clubs First, simply complete the short form and hit submit....we'll do the rest. Once completed you will receive a confirmation email and you're done!!!
If you have any questions regarding Clubs First please contact the sports development team at firstname.lastname@example.org