English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Alcohol, entertainment & late night refreshment

Under the Licensing Act 2003, any individual or organisation involved in one or more of the following 'licensable activities' must be authorised by us. The licensable activities are:

  • sale or supply of alcohol
  • provision of regulated entertainment (including plays, films, sports, music and dancing)
  • provision of facilities for entertainment
  • sale of late night refreshment (hot food or drinks supplied between 11pm-5am).
If you're organising a temporary event you may need a TEN
A Premises Licence is required for the sale or supply of alcohol...
A personal licence allows the holder to sell or authorise the sale or supply of alcohol...
Late night refreshment is the supply of hot food or hot drink to the public


Town Hall, Bank Road
Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
01629 761313
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.