Business Peak District is a membership organisation that seeks to act as a single voice for businesses in the area covered by the Peak District National Park, High Peak, Staffordshire Moorlands and Derbyshire Dales. Their vision is for a Peak District with a distinctive, high quality rural environment and an enterprising, growing and sustainable rural economy.
Their aim is to act as a representative of our members’ interests to our partner organisations which include a variety of local authorities, tourism organisations, business groups and more.
Membership is free to businesses in and around the Peak District and it’s environs, across all sectors.
Business Peak District aim to:
- Help create the conditions required to increase the number of high quality jobs in the area
- Increase investment in the Peak District
- Promote better broadband and connectivity
- Use the special environment of the National Park to provide a competitive advantage for our businesses
- Promote a single Peak District brand and toolkit
- Develop more apprenticeship and training opportunities to give businesses the skilled workforces they need and local people jobs
- Grow the range of businesses in different sectors so the economy has a strong future
- Give Peak District businesses a voice to help influence the work of the six new Local Enterprise Partnerships overlapping the area
For further information about Business Peak District, visit their website