View our 2022 brochure [PDF 5.48MB]
With livestock markets taking place every week, together with additional monthly sales, the ABC is very much a working environment. On these days, the place bustles with activity and this can form an interesting backdrop to a variety of events.
Visitors can view the bidding for cattle from special galleries above the main auction rings or observe the selling of smaller livestock under the unique marquee effect roof of the sheep and calf penning areas.
Function rooms are available for hire, with extensive facilities. To book or for further details, contact us.
The Conference Room
The Conference Room can seat up to 60 people cabaret style or 100 theatre style and is ideal for conferences, large meetings, promotional events, training workshops and lectures.
The Meeting Room
The Meeting Room can seat 10 people boardroom style. It is ideal for inter-departmental meetings, small seminars, job interviews and training workshops.
The Concourse and Outside Patio Area
The Concourse and Outside Pation Area are also available for hire and provide an exciting and expansive space for a multitude of events, able to accommodate large vehicles, display stands, machinery and equipment and are ideal for trade exhibitions and displays.
On livestock market days hire of small areas of the Concourse is available to display agricultural products and equipment - an excellent way to promote products.
- Whiteboards, flip charts and multi-media projector are available for use and the Conference Room has the additional benefits of an audio loop system, plus:
- Wi-Fi available
- Full disabled access
- 400 car parking spaces and 15 coach bays
- Free parking for conference delegates
- Advertise your business on our media screens
- The ABC has a large cafe/restaurant and bar. Food & drink can be provided to suit individual requirements.
To book a room please visit our Contacts Us Page