Neighbourhood Development Plan
Derbyshire Dales District Council on 26th July 2018 resolved to 'make' the Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan under Section 38A(4) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004. The Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan now forms part of the Development Plan for Derbyshire Dales and will be taken into account in local planning decisions.
In making this decision the District Council considered that: "The Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions and its preparation process is compliant with legal and procedural requirements. Section 38A(4)(a) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 requires the Council to make the Neighbourhood Plan if more than half of those voting in the referendum upon the plan have voted in favour of the plan being used to help decide planning applications in the area. The plan was endorsed by more than the required threshold in the referendum held on 14th June 2018". The Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan and the Decision Statement which can be seen below (or here) and also at the following locations:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock DE4 3NN (Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm except Wednesday 9:30am - 5:00pm)
- The Post Office/Village Store, 26 High Street, Doveridge DE6 5NA (Monday to Friday 7.30am - 6:30pm, Saturday 8:00am- 6:00pm, Sunday 8:00am - 1:00pm)
For further information, please contact the Planning Policy Team here.
Doveridge Parish Council applied under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) for the designation of the whole of the Parish of Doveridge as a Neighbourhood Area, this was approved on the 8th October 2015. Since then the Neighbourhood Plan Group and the District Council have worked together to follow the Neighbourhood Plan process. The documents and Council reports relating each stage of preparation can be seen below.
If you want to see more about the Neighbourhood Plan Group and the background information visit the Doveridge Parish Council website: http://www.doveridge-village.org/doveridge-neighbourhood-plan
- The Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan [PDF 3.27MB]
- The Decision Statement [PDF 156KB]
- The Notice of Making of the Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan July 2018 [PDF 120KB]
Referendum Specified Documents Regulation 4 (3)
- The Draft Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Version June 2018 [PDF 3.27MB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan 2017-2033 Examiner's Report [PDF 676 KB]
- Summary of Representations submitted to the Examiner [PDF 155KB]
- Decision Statement [PDF 308 KB]
- A general information statement about Town and Country Planning and the Referendum [PDF 868KB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Information Statement [PDF 365KB]
- Neighbourhood Plan Referendums - guide for Parish Councils, Ward Councillors and campaign groups [PDF 273KB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan: Basic Conditions Statement: Referendum Version June 2018 [PDF 3.6 MB]
The independant Examiner, Mr Matheson, concluded his examination in February 2018, the report can be seen below.
Correspondence between the Examiner and the Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan Group (DNPG) can be seen below:
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan SEA Screening January 2017 [PDF 42kb]
- Natural England SEA Screening Response February 2017 [PDF 78KB]
- Historic England SEA Screening Response February 2017 [PDF 178KB]
- Environment Agency SEA Screening Response February 2017 [PDF 8KB]
Regulation 16 Documents
- Draft Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan 2017-2033 October 2017 [PDF 5MB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan 2017 -2033 Consultation Statement October 2017 [PDF 5MB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan Basic Conditions Statement October 2017 [3MB]
Representations received during the consultation period can be seen below:
Regulation 14 Documents
This consultation was carried out by the Neighbourhood Plan Group. The results can be seen here: Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan 2017 -2033 Consultation Statement October 2017.
- Doveridge Parish Council Neighbourhood Area Application [PDF 160KB]
- Doveridge Parish Council Neighbourhood Area Map [PDF 138KB]
- Council 25th January 2018 - see agenda item 9
- Council 25th January 2018 You Tube live recording [external link]
- Council 12th April 2018 - see agenda item 10
- Council 26th June 2018 - see agenda item 18