Ashbourne Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group on behalf of Ashbourne Town Council consulted on the Draft Neighbourhood Development Plan from the 6th November 2017 for six weeks, under Regulation 14 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011). For more information and contact details see the Ashbourne Neighbourhood Plan website here.
We received an area application from Ashbourne Town Council under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) which sought the designation of the whole of the Parish of Ashbourne as a Neighbourhood Area. This request was considered by the District Council's Corporate Committee on 20th March 2014, at which it was resolved to designate the whole of the Parish of Ashbourne as a Neighbourhood Area.
- Ashbourne Town Council Application [PDF 0.9MB]
- Ashbourne Map Neighbourhood Plan Area [PDF 450KB]
- Draft Ashbourne Neighbourhood Development Plan for SEA/SA Screening March 2017 [PDF 10MB]
- Derbyshire Dales District Council Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report September 2017 (of the March 2017 Draft Neighbourhood Plan) [PDF 891KB]
- Environment Agency Screening Response [PDF 7KB]
- Historic England Screening Response [PDF 176KB]
- Natural England Screening Response [PDF 30KB]