The Public Health Act 1925: Sections 17 & 18
Step 1 - Complete the online form below and submit with the following documents:
- Site location plan
- Make payment online or by calling the payments line on 01629 761166 to pay by credit/debit card.
Step 2 - Once application received, the District Council will:
- Look into the address problem to find a solution
- Work with the owner / Royal Mail to resolve the problem
Please note we do not have any jurisdiction over Postcodes. The Royal Mail allocate the Postcodes.
Once agreement has been reached on a property name the District Council will:
- Update our address database
- Notify relevant parties
- Send a letter of confirmation of Postal Address to the applicant
The District Council can be contacted on 01629 761168 or by email on email@example.com