- Thursday, 31 May 2012 15:11
Check out June half-term holiday activities for kids at Derbyshire Dales District Council's four leisure centres from Monday 4 June to Friday 8 June.
Our leisure centres in Ashbourne, Bakewell, Matlock and Wirksworthare offering a wide range of activities so this half-term your children can keep fit, learn about different sports and above all, have fun!
View our brochure [PDF 1.34MB].
There are plenty of activities for children of all ages with some sessions also suitable for adults! Why not try:
- A crash course in swimming
- Water polo
- Cricket, football, tennis, seasonal parties and more...
- There's always so much to enjoy!
Look out too for our Half-Term Holiday Special Offers on all 1-2-1 Sessions, which are priced only £10 (normally £17.65). Adults or children can book:
- 1-2-1 Swimming Lesson
- Gym Personal Trainer or
- Climbing Tuition (Wirksworth only)
You can also hire our sports halls in Matlock and Wirksworth for a game with friends and family or why not get all your friends together and have a party in one of our pools? Derbyshire Dales Active Leisure Members get a members' discount.
- Don't forget: Derbyshire Dales District Council provides loads of great courses and activities for children, all year round. Help your child to keep active and enjoy life to the full - enrol on a Derbyshire Dales District Council Term Time Sports Course.