A schedule of committee meeting is agreed by full Council at the beginning of each Civic Year (May of each year). The council meetings calendar provides the dates of all council meetings, most of which are held in public.
You can obtain further information on the committees (agenda, minutes and committee members) by selecting the committee name. Meetings start at 6pm unless otherwise stated and are held at the Town Hall, Matlock (except for some Planning meetings, which are also held at Ashbourne #).
2017 / 2018
Please note: These dates are subject to change; please check this page regularly.
5(1) 8* 15*
|Community & Environment||15||7||16||5*||11||
|Governance & Resources||29||14||23||18||1|
|Planning #||9A||13M||11A||8M||5A||10M||7A||12M 20M*||16A||6M 20M*||13A||17M||22A|
|Joint Consultative Group (2.30pm)||20||24||2||8|
|Central Forum (7pm)||8||30|
|Southern Forum (7pm)||24||7|
|Northern Forum (7pm)||1||14|
|Licensing & Appeals||6||26||22|
|Local Plan Advisory||NB see below|
Town & Parish Council Meetings - 7.00pm
20th Bakewell, 28th Matlock, 17th Ashbourne
(1) = Council Tax and Budget setting (Monday)
(2) = Civic and Ceremonial Annual Meeting
# = Venue alternately Ashbourne - The Venue, (The Bowls Club) (A) and Matlock Town Hall (M)
- * 28/06/17 - Special Meeting Council - Local Plan
- * 05/12/17 - Special Meeting Community & Environment Committee - Car Park Review
- * 07/12/17 - Special Meeting Council - Local Plan
- * 20/12/17 - Planning Meeting to discuss Cawdor Quarry
- * 20/02/18 - Additional Planning Committee
- * 08/03/18 - Special Meeting Council - Public Conveniences
- * 15/03/18 - Special Meeting Council - Leisure Review
NB: The Local Plan Advisory Committee scheduled for 12/09/17 is cancelled as there is no substantive business.
If you have any questions or comments regarding a committee meeting please contact Democratic Services.
Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
01629 761 375