February 2015 Forums
The busy agenda will include:
- Spending plan for 2015/16
- Council Tax announcement
- Q&A session with Derbyshire Police & Crime Commissioner - Alan Charles
- Presentation on how you can stand to be a Councillor at the May elections
- Launch of new credit union in Derbyshire
- Question time session with panelists
|2 Feb||Ashbourne Leisure Centre, Ashbourne||7pm|
|9 Feb||Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock||7pm|
|16 Feb||Agricultural Business Centre, Bakewell||7pm|
If you can't attend
Don't worry, anyone who can't attend in person can submit questions by the following methods:
We will ask your question on your behalf at your chosen Forum and get back to you with the response given.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the Forums in February.
What are the Forums?
The Forums provide an opportunity for residents to meet representatives of the District Council and other organisations, to ask questions and air views.
You can access the notes from our previous Forums below:
- Central Forum - 22 July 2014 [PDF 0.08MB]
- Northern Forum - 15 July 2014 [PDF 0.08MB]
- Southern Forum - 9 July 2014 [PDF 0.1MB]
- Northern Forum - 17 February 2014 [PDF 0.3MB]
- Central Forum - 10 February 2014 [PDF 0.3MB]
- Southern Forum - 3 February 2014 [PDF 0.1MB]