Area Community Forums are set to take place in February:
Topics for discussion will include the District Council’s spending plans and there will be an update by Digital Derbyshire & BT regarding the roll-out of fibre optic in the Derbyshire Dales. All Forums will also feature the popular Question Time session.
February 2016 presentations
View the Budget presentation:
View the Digital Derbyshire presentation:
View the Digital Derbyshire 'BT: See How It's Built' video:
Autumn 2015 forums
Previous Area Community Forums took place in October / November 2015 in Bakewell, Hulland Ward and Darley Dale.
Local residents had an opportunity to express their views on estimates projecting 6,500 new homes in the Derbyshire Dales by the year 2033 in advance of the formal consultation.
Other hot topics up for discussion included the LEADER programme, providing grants of £2,500 for small businesses and community groups in rural areas, and the District Council's street cleansing service.
The notes can be accessed below.
For further details or to be added to our added to our mailing list ring 01629 761302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Forums?
The Forums provide an opportunity for residents to meet representatives of the District Council and other organisations, to ask questions and air views.
You can access the notes from our previous Forums below:
- Central Forum - 2 November 2015 [137 KB]
- Southern Forum - 20 October 2015 [137 KB]
- Northern Forum - 14 October 2015 [113 KB]
- Northern Forum - 28 July 2015 [314 KB]
- Central Forum - 21 July 2015
- Southern Forum - 7 July 2015
- Northern Forum - 16 February 2015 [PDF 0.23MB]
- Central Forum - 9 February 2015 [PDF 0.23MB]
- Southern Forum - 2 February 2015 [PDF 0.22MB]