The next round of Area Community Forums will take place in July 2015 in Ashbourne, Matlock and Bakewell. They will be the first opportunity the new District Council has had to set out its plans.
The Forums take place at three District Council venues:
- Ashbourne Leisure Centre on Tuesday 7th July
- Matlock Town Hall on Tuesday 21st
- Bakewell Agricultural Business Centre on Tuesday 28th.
All start at 7 pm and anyone who can't attend in person can email questions in advance to email@example.com or via the District Council's Facebook and Twitter pages. The 21st July forum will also feature a live Twitter feed.
Three presentations feature in the July round of forums:
- The District Council's Corporate Plan and Budget Consultation [PDF 408KB]
- Community Development [PDF 240KB]
- North Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group [PDF 240KB]
Leader Councillor Lewis Rose OBE said:
"These forums continue to be important to us in reaching out to local people and listening to what they have to say. From our point of view, we will be explaining the new administration's approach and priorities and setting out proposals to consult on our corporate plan and budget. But we also absolutely welcome questions on any local issues that may be causing concern across our communities."
A busy agenda will also include local Clinical Commissioning Groups speaking about developments in the delivery of health care and an update from the District Council on its community development work.
A Question Time session will enable audience members to ask questions and make comments and suggestions to the various representatives from participating authorities.
For further details or to be added to our added to our mailing list ring 01629 761302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Forums?
The Forums provide an opportunity for residents to meet representatives of the District Council and other organisations, to ask questions and air views.
You can access the notes from our previous Forums below:
- Northern Forum - 16 February 2015 [PDF 0.23MB]
- Central Forum - 9 February 2015 [PDF 0.23MB]
- Southern Forum - 2 February 2015 [PDF 0.22MB]