Car parking is available in Matlock Bath at the:
- Temple Road Car Park (long stay)
(Sat Nav - DE4 3NR / 53.118931,-1.563107)
- Station Car Park (long stay)
(Sat Nav - DE4 3NS / 53.121812,-1.557363)
Please note that on fireworks Saturdays car parks in and around Matlock Bath are likely to be full several hours before the Illuminations start. Please consider the park and ride option (below).
There are coach parking bays in the Station Car Park. This costs £5.00 for every 3 hours.
- Nearby Matlock is well served by car parks and the regular train service runs from there to Matlock Bath. Matlock car parks include the 192-space Station Car Park (DE4 3NA) right next to the train station.
Park & Ride
A Park & Ride service will operate from 5pm until 10:30pm on the firework nights only (17 & 24 September, 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 October) from the following two locations:
- Cromford Meadows, Cromford (dropping off at Pavilion Car Park, Matlock Bath)
(Sat Nav - DE4 3RQ / 53.110300,-1.553536)
- Derbyshire County Council Offices, Matlock (dropping off at Station Car Park, Matlock Bath)
(Sat Nav - DE4 3GL / 53.141541,-1.551357)
- Adult: £2
- Child: Free
It is advisable to use the Park & Ride service after 5pm as the car parks in Matlock Bath may be full.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for our 2016 season. Contact us for more information about sponsorship of Matlock Bath Illuminations nights. Email email@example.com or call 01629 761 390.