A brand new drinks event is coming to the Bakewell Agricultural Business Centre on 22 & 23 June 2018.
The Cowshed Beer Festival will showcase around 30 ales from within 30 miles of the popular market town, plus local ciders, a prosecco bar, food stalls and music.
There will be two sessions on each day:
- 2pm to 6pm
- 6.30pm to 10.30pm
The £5 advanced entry price will include a glass and beer tasting menu.
- Tickets are available to buy online here (Select Other payments > Events > The Cowshed Festival).
Beers, food & entertainment
Local breweries that have confirmed their attendance include main sponsors Peak Ales of Bakewell, Thornbridge of Bakewell, Matlock's Wolds Farm, plus Collyfobble, Barlow, Intrepid, Brampton, Whim, Ashover, Little Critters, Fuggle Bunny, Bradfield, Wincle, Derventio, Howard Town, Shiny Brewery and Dancing Duck.
Entertainment on both days will be provided - appropriately for a 'Cowshed' event - by the Beat N Trax DJ Landrover!
Children are allowed at the afternoon sessions only - and we also welcome well behaved dogs on a lead.
Food stalls will include tornado potatoes and Indian cuisine.
- The Cowshed Beer Festival is organised by Derbyshire Dales District Council and you can follow our Facebook page for all the latest information.
- Email us at email@example.com
Parking & transport
There is plentiful parking at the event venue - the Agricultural Business Centre in Bakewell (parking charges).
Trent Barton's 6.1 service operates between Derby, Belper, Wirksworth, Matlock and Bakewell - view the timetable.
The Transpeak service runs every hour from Derby Bus Station, directly along the A6 to Bakewell and Buxton. Three times a day buses continue along the A6 to serve Manchester.
Terms & Conditions
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, sold, offered for sale, exchanged or returned.
- The Cow Shed Beer Festival staff may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all members of the public when entering the event or if there is any cause for suspicion.
- The Cow Shed Beer Festival staff reserve the right to search bags.
- Staff reserve the right to request identification from any person looking under the age of 25 when purchasing alcohol.
- The event welcomes well-behaved children to the day sessions, provided that they are accompanied by their parents or guardians at all times. The parents/guardians of any child found to be unsupervised, or misbehaving will be asked to leave the event along with their child/children.
- DDDC cannot offer exchanges or refunds for any tokens.
- DDDC cannot be held responsible for any tokens that are lost or stolen.
- Only food or drink bought at the event may be consumed on the premises.
- DDDC cannot accept responsibility for any personal property.
- All adults present consent to being filmed/ photographed, images and recordings may be used to promote The Cow Shed Beer Festival and its activities in print, in the media and on websites.
- In the interests of public safety DDDC reserves the right to request attendees to leave the festival at any time for safety reasons.
- DDDC reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification.
- DDDC reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time.
- We hold a zero tolerance policy for drunken or antisocial behavior.
- Alcohol is only permitted outside the main Cow Shed arena in the designated area.
- DDDC is not responsible for any loss damage or injury howsoever caused unless caused by the negligence of DDDC.
- Statutory rights are not affected
- All tickets purchased prior to the event are non-refundable, unless the event is canceled due to unforeseen reasons.