A lively programme of events runs throughout the year in the Derbyshire Dales - including well dressings, festivals, farmers' markets and our fabulous visitor attractions.
- Search Visit Peak District & Derbyshire to find events throughout the Dales.
Events in the Dales
- What's on guide 18 - 27 August
- Bakewell Farmers' Market - monthly, next date is 26 August
- Ashbourne Treasures series of exhibitions & talks - 5 July to 28 September
- Wirksworth Festival - 8 to 24 September
- Matlock Bath Illuminations - 9 September to 28 October (discounted tickets on sale now!)
- Well dressings & open gardens
Visiting the Dales
If you're visiting the beautiful Derbyshire Dales, you can buy online a three-day or seven-day Rover pass entitling you to unlimited use of our car parks across the district.