Ashbourne Visitor Information Centre is conveniently located on the Market Square, and sits within the Town Hall. Well signed access is along a short walk way to the side of the building. The service is a joint venture between Derbyshire Dales District Council and Ashbourne Town Council
Here you will find:
- a comprehensive range of books and maps of the area
- a large range of free attractions leaflets
- bespoke events listings tailored to the visitors' requirements
- Agents for Alton Towers Theme Park and Water park; cheaper than walk up and online price!
- Agents for Ashbourne Arts Festival and Highland Gathering
- theatre tickets for Buxton Opera House
- Theatre tokens, redeemable in any UK theatre
- accommodation bookings
- Wayfarer tickets and National Express coach tickets
- a range of locally produced crafts and gifts
- unique Derbyshire Dales souvenirs
- a large range of greetings cards
- Booking point for the Ashbourne Heritage Tours which operate from Easter until the end of September
View our downloadable Ashbourne Mini Guide [PDF 2.81MB].
For further information about the town of Ashbourne you can call us on the number below or visit www.visitashbourne.co.uk.
|Jan-Feb||closed||except half term|
|April - May||Mon-Sat||10am -4pm|
|June - August||Mon-Sun||10am - 5pm|
|September-October||Mon-Sat||10am - 5pm|
|November - December||Mon-Sat||10.30am- 2.30pm|
Tel: 01335 343 666