Ashbourne Leisure Centre
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Unforeseen supply issues mean our pool will NOT now be closed 12-25 February for an essential upgrade of the boiler system. The work has been delayed and we will advise of the future pool closure date as soon as we know it. Read more
Ashbourne Leisure Centre is modern and spacious with facilities and activities to suit everyone. Have a look through the information in this section to find out more about how you can enjoy what's on offer at Ashbourne Leisure Centre.
- 5 lane, 25 metre, 3.5m deep ( diving allowed) swimming pool with newly refurbished changing rooms
- 40 station newly extended fitness suite with Free WiFi
- 2 competition glass back squash courts and 1 training court.
- 4 badminton court Main Hall with space for: fitness classes, indoor hockey, basketball, volleyball, five-a-side football, netball, gymnastics, dance classes, parties etc.
- Minor Hall 15m x 10m ideal for martial arts, table tennis, fitness classes etc
- Community/Training Room 15m x 10m perfect for training courses or meetings. This room has air conditioning, television & presentation equipment, water machine, free wifi, tea & coffee can be provided.
For detailed timetable information please check the following:
Fitness classes are a great way of improving your health & fitness
30 pieces of cardiovascular and resistance equipment
A community creche operates at our Ashbourne Leisure Centre
People from the age of 11 to 15 are welcome in our gym under the supervision of an adult
Teaching your child to swim is a a valuable skill for life