English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Animal licences

To run a boarding kennel or cattery, you require a licence from the local authority

Premises which carries on a business of breeding dogs for sale must be licensed

To run a business selling pet animals you need a licence from us.

To run a zoo in the district you need a licence from us

Keeping a dangerous or wild animal? You may need a licence from us

A licence is required to let horses out for hire for riding or riding instruction


Town Hall, Bank Road
Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
01629 761313
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.