To store, prepare, distribute or sell food on premises you need to be registered with us

Land used as a camping site by the public may require a licence

To run a sex shop you may need a licence from us

The Public Register holds details of current licences issued by us.

The Butchers' Shop Licensing Scheme was repealed in 2006.

We are responsible for enforcing housing standards in houses in multiple occupation

A scrap metal dealer may need a scrap metal dealer's registration from us


Town Hall, Bank Road
Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
01629 761313
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.