Business briefing with Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin MP, 8am - 9.30am, 29th September, Cromford.
The Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin MP is meeting local businesses to discuss aspects affecting day-to-day operating conditions for organisations across his Derbyshire Dales constituency .
The Chamber and Business Peak District have arranged this informal opportunity to raise any concerns or observations for Westminster's attention.
Feedback is welcomed on any plans for investment that local firms might have, as well as any difficulties that SMEs (in particular) might be experiencing with business rates, access to suitably-skilled labour, broadband connectivity, or rising inflation costs, for example.
The main aim is to gauge localised business confidence against a backdrop of ongoing political instability and economic uncertainty, as the Brexit negotiations continue. Specific support needed to encourage the growth of SMEs operating in a rural context will also be considered.
Places are limited. Book here.
Converting Website Visitors into Sales 9am – 4.30pm, 19th October, Matlock Bath
Learn how to optimise your conversion rate on this free one-day course. Improve the visibility of your website through effective use of analytics, statistics and testing. This marketing process is explored in depth and provides you with a number of workable techniques to help you convert your website visitors into paying customers.
Book your place here.
2016/2017 DDDC business workshop presentations:
- Sales and Marketing Masterclass - how to plan for growth
- Better Financial Management for your Business
- Digital Growth Programme - how your business can benefit
- Better Broadband Subsidy Scheme - grants for improving your connectivity
- How to Improve your Bottom Line
- EAFRD (European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development)
- How to Find and Win Funding for your Business
- Business Support from Sheffield City Region