We have received an area application from Shirley Parish Council under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) which seeks the designation of the whole of the Parish of Shirley as a Neighbourhood Area.
Following the completion of the six weeks consultation period, the application for designation of the area as a Neighbourhood Area was approved under the District Council's Scheme of Officer Delegation on 6th June 2014.
Copies of the plan can be viewed at the following locations during normal office hours:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock DE4 3NN
- Ashbourne Library, Compton, Ashbourne DE6 1DA
- Ashbourne Leisure Centre, Clifton Road Ashbourne DE6 1DR
- Shirley Village Community Centre, St Michael's Church, Church Lane Shirley, Ashbourne, DE6 3AS
- Saracens Head, Church Lane, Shirley, Ashbourne, DE6 3AS