We have received an area application from Middleton by Wirksworth Parish Council under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) which seeks the designation of the whole of the Parish of Middleton by Wirksworth as a Neighbourhood Area.
Following the completion of the six weeks consultation period, the application for designation of the area as a Neighbourhood Area was approved under the District Council's Scheme of Officer Delegation on 12th June 2014.
View the application
- Middleton by Wirksworth Parish Council application [PDF 5.6MB]
- Middleton by Wirksworth Neighbourhood Area Proposed Map [PDF 5MB]
Copies of the plan showing the designated area can be viewed at the following locations during normal office hours:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock DE4 3NN
- Wirksworth Library, Town Hall, Wirksworth Derbyshire DE4 4EU
- Wirksworth Leisure Centre, Hannage Way, Off Water Lane, Wirksworth DE4 4JG
- The Nelson Arms, Main Street, Middleton by Wirksworth, Derbyshire DE4 4LU