We have received an application from Kirk Ireton Parish Council under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) which seeks the designation of the whole of the Parish of Kirk Ireton as a Neighbourhood Area.
Following the completion of the six weeks consultation period, the application for designation of the area as a Neighbourhood Area was approved under the District Council's Scheme of Officer Delegation on 5 September 2014.
Copies of the application can be viewed at the following locations during normal opening hours:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock DE4 3NN
- Wirksworth Library, Town Hall, Wirksworth Derbyshire DE4 4EU
- Wirksworth Leisure Centre, Hannage Way, Off Water Lane, Wirksworth, Derbyshire, DE4 4JG
- The Village Hall, Main Street, Kirk Ireton
- The Parish Council Notice Board, Main Street, Kirk Ireton
- The Village Shop, Main Street, Kirk Ireton