Neighbourhood Development Plan preparation: the next stage
Following the publicity stage the District Council will analyse the representations and report to District Council members on the 25th January 2018. The Council report can be seen here.
At the same time the District Council has liaised with the Parish Council to appoint an independent Examiner, Mr Matheson. All representations received will be considered by the Examiner who will report on the plan prior to a local referendum on the final document.
For further information, please contact the District Council by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01629 761251.
Correspondence between the Examiner and the Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan Group (DNPG) can be seen below:
- Email 01-01-18 Mr Matheson to the DNPG [PDF 83KB]
Regulation 16 Consultation
Doveridge Parish Council, with the help of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group and the local community, has prepared a draft Neighbourhood Development Plan for the Parish.
This plan proposal was formally submitted to the District Council under Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 and subject to a period of six weeks publicity. This ran from the 30th October until the 11th December 2017 the consultation period is now closed.
Representations received during the consultation period can be seen below:
- Highways England [PDF 61KB]
- Natural England [PDF 355KB]
- The Coal Authority [PDF 350KB]
- Derbyshire County Council [PDF 2.5MB]
- Severn Trent Water [PDF 381KB]
- Gladman Developments Limited [PDF 261KB]
- Resident [PDF 47KB]
Doveridge Parish Council applied under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) for the designation of the whole of the Parish of Doveridge as a Neighbourhood Area. Following the completion of the four weeks consultation period, the application for designation of the area as a Neighbourhood Area was approved under the District Council's Scheme of Officer Delegation on 8th October 2015.
In December 2016 a formal consultation was carried out by the Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan Group under Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012. Comments were invited from statutory consultees, interested groups and local people. These comments were used to inform the subsequent drafts of the Neighbourhood Plan, you can see how by reading the Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan 2017 -2033 Consultation Statement October 2017.
In accordance with European Directive 2001/42/EC and the associated Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes Regulations 2004 the District Council undertook a screening report on the emerging Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan to determine whether it requires a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) to be carried out. A copy of the ‘Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan – Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report (January 2017)’ is available to view here.
- Doveridge Parish Council Neighbourhood Area Application [PDF 160KB]
- Doveridge Parish Council Neighbourhood Area Map [PDF 138KB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan SEA Screening January 2017 [PDF 42kb]
- Natural England SEA Screening Response February 2017 [PDF 78KB]
- Historic England SEA Screening Response February 2017 [PDF 178KB]
- Environment Agency SEA Screening Response February 2017 [PDF 8KB]
Regulation 16 Documents
- Draft Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan 2017-2033 October 2017 [PDF 5MB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan 2017 -2033 Consultation Statement October 2017 [PDF 5MB]
- Doveridge Neighbourhood Development Plan Basic Conditions Statement October 2017 [3MB]