We received an area application from Doveridge Parish Council under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) which sought the designation of the whole of the Parish of Doveridge as a Neighbourhood Area.
Following the completion of the four weeks consultation period, the application for designation of the area as a Neighbourhood Area was approved under the District Council's Scheme of Officer Delegation on 8th October 2015.
Copies of the plan showing the designated area can be viewed at the following locations during normal opening hours:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock DE4 3NN
- Doveridge Village Stores & Post Office 26 High St Doveridge,DE6 5NA
- The Doveridge Club, Sand Lane, Doveridge DE6 5JQ
- The Cavendish Arms, Derby Road, Doveridge DE6 5JR
- Parish Council Noticeboard Outside Doveridge Village Stores & Post Office, High Street, Doveridge
In accordance with European Directive 2001/42/EC and the associated Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes Regulations 2004 the District Council undertook a screening report on the emerging Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan to determine whether it requires a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) to be carried out. A copy of the ‘Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan – Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report (January 2017)’ is available to view here.
Doveridge Neighbourhood Plan SEA Screening January 2017 [PDF 42kb]
Natural England SEA Screening Response February 2017 [PDF 78KB]