Regulation 15: Submission November 2018
Darley Dale Neighbourhood Plan group submitted the Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version), the Consultation Statement and the Basic Conditions Statement to the District Council 30th November 2018. The District Council and Neighbourhood Plan group are currently preparing for consultation on the Plan.
- Darley Dale Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version) November 2018 [25mb]
- Darley Dale Neghbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement -November 2018 [1435KB]
- Darley Dale Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement - November 2018 [303KB][303KB]
Sustainability Appraisal and Screening Report
In accordance with European Directive 2001/42/EC and the associated Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes Regulations 2004 a screening report on the draft Neighbourhood Development Plan has been carried out by the District Council to determine whether it requires a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA). The SEA Screening Report was sent to the statutory consultees for comment. They concluded that a full SEA is not required.
- Darley Dale Neighbourhood Plan Sustainability Appraisal and Screening Report [274KB]
- Historic England Response
- Natural England Response
- Environment Agency Response
Regulation 14 Pre-Submission Consultation April 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhhod Planning (General) Regulations 2012, the Darley Dale Neighbourhood Plan was published for formal consultation. The consultation period ran for a period of six weeks until 4th June 2018. The Draft Plan and supporting documents can be viewed or downloaded from the Darley Dale Neighbourhood Plan website at: http://www.darleydale.gov.uk/the-process
If you require any further information regarding the Plan, please contact the Darley Dale Town Clerk as follows:
Town Clerk: Carol Lavell, The Whitworth Centre, Station Road, Darley Dale, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 2EQ
Telephone: 01629 735 248 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The District Council received an area application from Darley Dale Town Council under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) which sought the designation of the whole of the Parish of Darley Dale as a Neighbourhood Area. Following the completion of the six weeks consultation period, the application for designation of the area as a Neighbourhood Area was approved under the District Council's Scheme of Officer Delegation on 18 August 2014.
- Darley Dale Town Council Application [PDF 0.9MB]
- Darley Dale Map Neighbourhood Plan Proposed Area [PDF 2.89MB]
- Darley Dale Neighbourhood Plan