We have received an area application from Ashbourne Town Council under section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended by the Localism Act 2011) which seeks the designation of the whole of the Parish of Ashbourne as a Neighbourhood Area.
This request was considered by the District Council's Corporate Committee on 20th March 2014, at which it was resolved to designate the whole of the Parish of Ashbourne as a Neighbourhood Area.
Copies of the plan showing the designated area can be viewed at the following locations during normal office hours:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock DE4 3NN
- Ashbourne Town Council, Town Hall, Market Place, Ashbourne DE6 1ES
- Ashbourne Library, Compton,AshbourneDE6 1DA
- Ashbourne Leisure Centre, Clifton Road Ashbourne DE6 1DR
- Ashbourne Town Council Application [PDF 0.9MB]
- Ashbourne Map Neighbourhood Plan Proposed Area [PDF 450KB]