Dales Housing offer 32 Sheltered Housing Schemes within the Derbyshire Dales, in Bakewell, Hope Valley, Youlgrave, Darley Dale, Matlock, Cromford, Wirksworth and Ashbourne.
These properties are either
- Individual designated 1 - 2 bed roomed flats and bungalows within the community
- or studio apartments and 1 -2 bed roomed flats within a bespoke building, with communal areas and facilities.
What is Sheltered & Supported Housing?
Sheltered & supported housing is specially designed rented accommodation for elderly or vulnerable people who enjoy independent living.
Sheltered housing provides comfortable accommodation with the added security of a Sheltered Housing Officer providing daily contact Monday to Friday, and additional contact and support provided by Tunstall Response alarm system 24 hours a day. We also provide an evening, weekend and bank holiday standby call out response service to attend when needed.
The benefits of sheltered & supported housing are:
- Independence with support
- Higher level security
- Own front door
- 24 hour call system within the property
- Peace of mind, with help on hand in emergencies
- A support plan, agreed between you and the Sheltered Housing Officer, to meet your individual support needs
- Accredited to National Sheltered Housing Standards
- Companionship and being part of a community
Further information is available from the Dales Housing website.