If you've contacted us recently in person, by phone, email or via the website please fill in a short online survey about your experience

English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish


Report problems such as fly tipping and litter, find out about local car parks and get help with parking permits and blue badges.

We provide a number of public toilet sites throughout the Derbyshire Dales

We can name or rename streets and number or renumber properties

If holding a street party, carnival, etc you may need a Temporary Road Closure Order

Report an issue with a street light

Abandoning a vehicle is a crime incurring fines up to £2500

We are responsible for the day-to-day cleansing requirements of the District

Report a pothole in the Derbyshire Dales

Community transport helps people who are unable to use public transport

See if there are any traffic jams in the area