Charity No. 518884
The Ernest Bailey Charity considers requests for financial assistance annually. This year's Committee meeting was held on 21 November 2017. £1,500 was awarded to 10 local groups and individuals.
The Charity is required to ensure that funds must be applied for the general benefit of the inhabitants of Matlock and district (Matlock, Matlock Bath, Bonsall, Cromford, Darley Dale, Northwood and Tinkersley, Rowsley (part) South Darley, Starkholmes and Tansley) in one or more of the following ways:-
- For the relief of the aged and poor
- For the relief of distress and sickness
- To support facilities for recreation and other leisure time activities
- To support educational facilities
- In such other way as the Trustees think fit
Applications will be considered next in Autumn 2018.
For further information please contact Ros Hession, Community Engagement Officer:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 01629 761302