Charity No. 518884
The Ernest Bailey Charity considers requests for financial assistance annually. This year's Committee meeting will be held on 21 November 2017.
The closing date for applications is 23 October 2017.
The Charity is required to ensure that funds must be applied for the general benefit of the inhabitants of Matlock and district (Matlock, Matlock Bath, Bonsall, Cromford, Darley Dale, Northwood and Tinkersley, Rowsley (part) South Darley, Starkholmes and Tansley) in one or more of the following ways:-
- For the relief of the aged and poor
- For the relief of distress and sickness
- To support facilities for recreation and other leisure time activities
- To support educational facilities
- In such other way as the Trustees think fit
Organisations and individuals who can meet the criteria are invited to apply via the online form.
In 2016, a total of £1,493 was awarded between 14 recipients.
For further information please contact Ros Hession, Community Engagement Officer:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 01629 761302